Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Just try to find a meaningful need and fill it better than anyone else.. Just wanna be a useful person for the other and I Just Love Live !!

Selasa, 29 Mei 2012

MOVE ON !!!

Yeaah...since 15th may and 3 days a go I've passed my days with this feeling,
very hard for me..but i must MOVE ON..
it was all about My Love..
My Love for my Mom and Abah, i must prepare the Best Gift for them :)

Just try to find the other ways to MOVE ON.... !!!

Hmm....  -.-a
Ok i wanna ask my heart about what do I wanna do for now?? special something to bring my mood come back to home (heart) :D
Yyeaa... I just wanna meet people who missed.. ^.^

Time is run.... taktiktaktikatak

Finally, Success i  can go Surabaya Urban Culture Festival (SUCF) with BIRU Fams

Jus take of any kind picture :D

and INTERVAL 2012 in Taman Alumni still with them :)
Surely Im Happy but still try to find him, and catch him with my eyes..
But i still cann't...
I just stuck..
But I have to MOVE ON !!! :')